Well, a day of fun in the sun turned into torment for several vacationers at a Kansas water park. 27 people were sickened after playing on a splash pad that was contaminated with fecal matter, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found. The outbreak involved fecal-borne pathogens shigella bacteria and norovirus. Shigella bacteria causes an infection called shigellosis, which causes bloody diarrhea, fevers, stomach pain and the physical urge for a bowel movement even when the gut is empty. And this disgusting episode inspired the boys in the back to jam with 90’s sensation, Tag Team.