DELHI, INDIA – OCTOBER 28: Kirk Hammett (L), Lars Ulrich (CL), James Hetfield (CR) and Robert Trujillo (R) from Metallica at the F1 Rocks India Metallica concert press conference on October 28, 2011 in Delhi, India. (Photo by Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/Getty Images for F1 Rocks in India with Vladivar).
UPDATE: This show is now sold out.
WHAT TO KNOW/FAQs:
Wristbands are on sale for admission at The Independent box office window. The line begins in front of the box office. Capacity is very limited; wristbands will sell out quickly.
All patrons must first show proof of vaccination to purchase a wristband for admission to the show. The following forms of vaccination proof will be accepted:
We have implemented Health Pass by CLEAR to ensure a quick and easy entry to all events at The Independent. Attendees are encouraged to show a Green Health Pass on the CLEAR app for an efficient entry to the venue. For more detailed information on our Health & Safety policy and how to set up your Health Pass, please visit our Health & Safety page. Photos of your CDC Vaccination Card will be accepted.
- Once proof of vaccination status has been determined, they can enter box office line
- One wristband per person
- Must be present to purchase a wristband
- If you need to step out of line, you will lose your place
- Tickets are cash only, $19.81
- Once a wristband has been purchased, it will be put on each patron by venue staff
- If the wristband shows any evidence of tampering, it will be void
- There is no actual ticket, the wristband will allow entry to the venue
- Once a patron has their wristband, they need to leave the venue area and can return at 6:30
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets (boards and helmets can be coat checked)
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs
- Animals or Pets
- Large signs