The list includes fellow Foo Fighters bandmates Dave Grohl and Pat Smear, Queen drummer Roger Taylor, Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh, Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan, Yes vocalist Jon Davison, Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders, Nancy Wilson from Heart, Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Farrell and country singer LeAnn Rimes.
Get The Monday was Produced by Taylor Hawkins and John Lousteau. The album is scheduled to be release on November 8th via Shanabelle/Columbia Records. Taylor Hawkin’s backing band, The Coattail Riders’s lineup includes John Lousteau, Chris Chaney and Brent Woods.
Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders’ first single from the upcoming new album is “Crossed The Line” which you can listen to below.
Taylor Hawkins formed The Coattail Riders as a side project band back in 2004. The group has released two previous albums, a self-titled LP in 2006 and 2010’s Red Light Fever.
This is not the first time Taylor Hawkins has started a side project band. Back in 2014 he co-founded a hard-rock trio called The Birds of Satan. That band released one self-titled album. Also, Taylor Hawkins fronts a cover band called Chevy Metal, that are known for regularly performing at clubs and festivals.
This month Foo Fighters are scheduled to begin recording their next album with a release date scheduled sometime in 2020.
Below is the track listing for Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders’ “Get The Money” album.
1. “Crossed The Line” (Featuring Dave Grohl, Jon Davison)
2. “Don’t Look At Me That Way” (Featuring Duff McKagan, Nancy Wilson)
3. “You’re No Good At Life No More” (Featuring Dave Grohl)
4. “I Really Blew It” (Featuring Dave Grohl, Perry Farrell)
5. “Queen Of The Clowns” (Featuring Mark King)
6. “Get The Money” (Featuring Joe Walsh, Chrissie Hynde, Duff McKagan)
7. “C U In Hell” (Featuring LeAnn Rimes)
8. “Middle Child” (Featuring Dave Grohl)
9. “Kiss The Ring”
10. “Shapes Of Things” (Featuring Roger Taylor, Pat Smear)
Follow Taylor Hawkins here.